18:00 to 21:30
11 Jun 2019
- Innovative solutions to transform the future -
Get ready to rumble! Tuesday, 18 June 2019, join us at The Ring Boxing Community for an exciting open innovation challenge taking place in a boxing ring, as we match up innovative start-ups with real-life business challenges from MNCs.
A selection of innovative start-ups will step into the ring and go head-to-head to pitch their business solutions that will respond to one of four specific business challenges presented by Danone, DFS, Societe Generale and Total. A Jury composed of proven Tech and Innovation experts from Google, la French Tech, Startup-O, Padang, Jungle Ventures and sponsor Corporates will name a winner per Challenge, the evening will be moderated by Julien Condamines, Co-creation Lab, and the prizes will be awarded by the four MNCs.
Organised by the French Chamber of Commerce in Singapore to bring emerging technologies and enterprise solutions to bridge the gap and foster the collaboration between corporates and start-ups, the evening will also see a networking cocktail.
Gathering C-level key players in leading French MNCs, international and Singaporean companies, investors and influencers with expertise in tech and start-ups ecosystem, and decision-makers from government agencies, this is an evening of match-ups and networking not to be missed!
Register here to join us!
- Lydia Fullton - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Amelie Poumaer - email@example.com
- Guillaume Renaud - firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms & Conditions
- Full payment is now required upon registration. Failing to do so will automatically cancel your registration.
- Should you need to cancel after payment has been made, please do so no later than two working days before the date of the event for a refund.
- No shows will not be refunded.
- Please note that photographs and videos may be taken during the event for news and publicity purposes.