08:30 to 10:00
11 May 2018
Having the right product at the right place, in the right time may be difficult to achieve with competition in the market and complexities within the supply chain. Safety stock, procurement strategies, (…) may help sometimes, but the fundamental step starts earlier, at the forecasting step.
During this session, Mr. Nicolas Nesme will share about demand planning and forecasting best practices through examples - When to use statistical calculations and/or collaborative forecasting? What are the key steps to perform, to check, and more.
Find out how to improve your forecasting processes to:
- Unlock more sales
- Reduce inventory costs
- Increase service levels
- Please note that this event is restricted to French Chamber members only -
About the speaker
- Nicolas Nesme, SCO Manager Asia, VISEO
With nearly 16 years of experience working in cross-functional areas and a passion for Supply Chain Management, Nicolas has been driven by continuous improvement and efficient organization processes to serve business needs and goals.
Prior to working for VISEO Asia, Nicolas has worked in various companies involved in ERP, ICT and Operations in France, China and Singapore. Nicolas holds a Master’s Degree in Purchase and Sales Management from University de Grenoble and a MSc in Supply Chain Management from KEDGE Business School (former ISLI – BEM).
His areas of expertise include:
- Supply Chain Management
o Planning (Demand, Distribution, Production and Procurement)
o Execution (Sales and Purchase Order Processes, Warehouse Management, Shipments, Imports/Exports, Tracing and Tracking, SC Audits)
- Enterprise Processes and Information/Goods Flows (Finance, Purchase, Sales, CRM, Services, Projects)
- IT, ERP, CRM, Project Management, BU Management
Terms & Conditions
- This event is for members only.
- Full payment is required upon registration.
- Should you need to cancel, please do so no later than two working days before the date of the event.
- No shows will not be refunded.
- Please note that photographs and videos may be taken during the event for news and publicity purposes.