08:30 to 10:00
22 May 2018
An urban boom in predicted over the coming years. Cities will need to adapt to ensure a quality of living that matches residents’ expectations, ensuring that they retain their economic and tourism attractiveness. Optimizing resources, services offered to individuals, transport and healthcare are some of the key issues that need to be considered. A smart, connected, agile city makes extensive use of IT and digital technologies to address these issues and create the premise for continuous innovations.
Orange Business Services is working with Smart Cities ecosystem in Europe, Middle Easy and APAC to enable cities become smarter by use of technologies such as IoT, analytics, AI, system integration, ICT infrastructure and cloud.
- Please note that this event is restricted to French Chamber members only -
About The Speaker:
- Mirela Juravle, Head of IoT and Smart Cities, APAC, Orange Business Services
Mirela Juravle heads up IoT, Smart Cities and Big Data Practice within Orange Business Services APAC, in charge with the regional go to market execution for Datavenue Program which provides IoT solutions and integration services for smart buildings, smart cities, smart manufacturing.
Previously, Mirela was Heading up IoT Projects & Partnerships in Indosat Ooredoo, 2nd largest telco in Indonesia, in charge with IoT product portfolio and go to market in priority vertical segments.
Mirela has 20 years of experience in telecom out of which 14 years in M2M/IoT for large telco like Telefonica Digital London and Orange Business Services London/Paris, with successful track record in managing products and M2M customer projects from global B2B/B2B2C OEMs to local M2M service providers, as well as building and managing partnerships with MNOs and technology providers across verticals such as smart metering, automotive, consumer electronics, smart cities.
Terms & Conditions
- This event is for members only.
- Full payment is required upon registration.
- Should you need to cancel, please do so no later than two working days before the date of the event.
- No shows will not be refunded.
- Please note that photographs and videos may be taken during the event for news and publicity purposes.