09:00 to 10:30
16 Jan 2019
Developing Asia requires US$26 trillion in infrastructure investment through 2030 to maintain its current growth momentum.
Yet, there remains a vast mismatch between demand and supply. Infrastructure Asia, an office set up by the Singapore government this year, aims to address this infrastructure gap. Infrastructure Asia connects partners in the ecosystem, builds capacity in demand markets, and provides top-level project advisory to regional governments to improve bankability.
This briefing by Infrastructure Asia is targeted at firms providing infrastructure-related services in the region, across various segments of the infrastructure value chain.
Infrastructure Asia’s website is available at: https://www.infrastructureasia.org/
- Please note that this event is restricted to French Chamber members -
- BY INVITATION ONLY -
About the Speaker
- Mr Seth Tan, Executive Director of Infrastructure Asia
Mr Seth Tan is a seasoned infrastructure professional with 22 years of experience in various global markets, particularly in the fields of infrastructure investments, project and mergers and acquisitions (M&A) advisory and financing, and client coverage.
He was most recently with DBS China (2016 to 2018), where he led teams in Healthcare and Real Estate as well as the Energy, Chemical and Infrastructure sectors.
Terms & Conditions
- This event is for members by invitation only
- Should you need to cancel, please do so no later than two working days before the date of the event.
- Please note that photographs and videos may be taken during the event for news and publicity purposes.