08:30 to 10:00
21 Nov 2018
Change Management: Helping managers and teams embrace change and lead transformations
How well are you prepared to lead change? Have you equipped your people to embrace changes?
Companies anticipate the need for considerable changes over the next years as disruptive technologies permeate all aspects of the economy and corporate organisations. At the same time, they are concerned that organisational inertia and resistance to change will hold them back.
Successful organizational change is the result of several individuals shifting from current habits to new perspectives, mind-sets and behaviours and leading the way. That’s why it is fundamental to equip individuals and groups with the right tools and skills to embrace and lead changes in an agile way.
This workshop for managers, HR or change agent provides the foundation for that and covers the following topics:
- Awareness: Understanding changes to your group, company, role, yourself
- Obstacles: Identifying areas of resistance, objections, concerns
- Tools & Competencies: Developing skills for managing changes at the individual level and at the group level
- Action: Leading change and managing transitions, individually and as a team/group
About the Speaker
- Geraldine Gauthier – Founder W2P Consulting
Geraldine Gauthier is a professional certified coach and change agent with over 15 years of experience in the Finance industry.
She worked on transformations, post-merger integration and strategic projects in Paris, London, Hong Kong and Singapore.
She founded W2P Consulting, a one-stop coaching boutique, to help individuals, teams and organisations lead and embrace changes with the right set of tools and skills.
Her innovative programmes combine coaching techniques with an experiential approach to develop practical and operational skills in an agile way.
Terms & Conditions
- This event is for members only.
- Full payment is required upon registration.
- Should you need to cancel, please do so no later than two working days before the date of the event.
- No shows will not be refunded.
- Please note that photographs and videos may be taken during the event for news and publicity purposes.