08:30 to 10:00
02 Apr 2018
Please note that this event is fully booked.
If you would like to be on the waiting list, please contact Marion - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Building on the success of our first session, the French Chamber is organising a second session for those who were not able to join us the first time around -
From the world factory to one of the most innovating country, China is today leading the way on digital platforms & services. This keynote will showcase the BAT Empire (Baidu, Alibaba, and Tencent) and show how they drive the digital strategy of every single business in the Middle Kingdom.
Sylvain JOANDEL, General Manager - FABERNOVEL ASIA, will explain how to crack the China code and give some insights & trends on this fascinating market which starts to extend its footprint in South East Asia region.
- Please note that this event is restricted to French Chamber members only -
About the Speaker
Sylvain JOANDEL GENERAL MANAGER, FABERNOVEL ASIA
Sylvain Joandel has over 8 years experience in digital marketing and consulting in China mainland and recently relocated to Singapore to expend FABERNOVEL footprint in Asia. He supports MNCs in their digital transformation with strategic advisory & digital leadership programs to engage with their teams & drive the culture change.
Previously as group director for China, he helped global companies in luxury, fashion, beauty and travel industries to setup their digital marketing operations on Chinese platforms. He was also lecturer for Condé Nast Fashion & Design Center for their digital program in Shanghai.
Sylvain started his career as internal consultant for the French Ministry of Foreign Affairs and contributed to the organization of high scientific level summits during the World Expo 2010 in Shanghai.
In 2012, he joined Reflex, a multinational digital creative agency, as CTO, to lead major digital projects for international companies and he was appointed Managing Director of Reflex Shanghai in 2014.
Terms & Conditions
- This event is for members only.
- Full payment is required upon registration.
- Should you need to cancel, please do so no later than two working days before the date of the event.
- No shows will not be refunded.
- Please note that photographs and videos may be taken during the event for news and publicity purposes.