08:30 to 10:00
04 Mar 2019
In business today, everyone is speaking about compliance but what must you look out for when it comes to payroll in Asia? Which are the key areas that you need to be more mindful for you to ensure that you are compliant?
Also, it’s essential to get the most out of every idea, option, and investment. Evaluating the cost can help you improve your cash reserves for expansion, marketing, or other important business activities. Using a cost benefit analysis can help teams identify the highest and best return on an investment based on the cost, resources, and risk involved can save your company money to outsource your Payroll
In this session, we have invited Anij T Janardhanan, Head of Global Compliance and Pascal Caloc, Regional Sales Manager from Ascender to share and speak on topics like;
- Complexities of payroll & HR legislation in Asia Pacific
- Compliance to financial reporting obligations
- Changing Privacy & Data Protection requirements in Asia Pacific
- Cost Benefit Analysis to make important Payroll decisions
About the Speakers
- Anij Janardhanan, Head of Global Compliance, Ascender HCM
Anij Janardhanan is a Senior Leadership Professional with a proven record of delivering innovative, practical solutions and building successful teams in areas of process management, quality management, learning & development, compliance and continuous improvement.
Anij's expertise in various standards and best practices in the field provides global organizations a substantial competitive advantage by empowering them to address their process, compliance and continuous improvement needs with minimal effort & cost. Anij joined Ascender in October 2016 as Service Excellence Program Manager and was appointed as Head of Global Compliance in March 2017 with responsibility of the group’s overall Compliance Program.
He is a certified Lead Auditor for ISO 9001, 27001 and holds a Certificate in International Auditing (CertIA) from ACCA, UK.
- Pascal Caloc, Regional Sales Manager, Ascender HCM
Pascal Caloc, who holds a double business degree in Business Administration and Economics, MBA from Shanghai Jiaotong University with him has over 15 years of experience in Information Technology, HCM, consulting and sales.
Being proficient in English, French and Spanish, he has worked in various senior leadership roles in Multinational Corporations like Cap Gemini, JM Gemini, K2 Partnering solutions and more, leading his teams to achieve their goals. As a strategic planner, he always comes up with innovative project initiatives, advising clients on how to outsource and consolidate their payroll function online aligning with their corporate strategy.
In 2017, he started his career in Ascender as a Regional Sales Manager based in Singapore and is placed in charge of the Asia sales business.
Terms & Conditions
- This event is for members only.
- Full payment is required upon registration.
- Should you need to cancel, please do so no later than two working days before the date of the event.
- No shows will not be refunded.
- Please note that photographs and videos may be taken during the event for news and publicity purposes.