08:15 to 10:30
09 Jul 2018
Since 1 April 2018, Enterprise Singapore, formerly International Enterprise Singapore and SPRING Singapore, is the government agency championing enterprise development.
The agency works with committed companies to build capabilities, innovate and internationalise. It also supports the growth of Singapore as a hub for global trading and startups.
As the national standards and accreditation body, Enterprise Singapore continues to build trust in Singapore’s products and services through quality and standards.
About the Speaker:
The conversation will be introduced by Mr Pascal Lambert, President of the French Chamber Singapore and moderated by Kevin Chow, CEO & Country Director Thales Solutions.
- Mr. PNG Cheong Boon, CEO of Enterprise Singapore.
Png Cheong Boon is the Chief Executive Officer of Enterprise Singapore. Cheong Boon began his career with the Economic Development Board in 1993. He joined SPRING Singapore in 2003 as Deputy Chief Executive and was appointed as Chief Executive from 2008 to 2013. He then served as Chief Executive of JTC Corporation from 2013 to 2017, where he led JTC to provide innovative industrial infrastructure solutions to support the growth and transformation of industries and enterprises.
He was previously on the boards of the Singapore Suzhou Township Development Pte Ltd and the China-Singapore Suzhou Industrial Park Development Group Co. Ltd. He has also been serving as the Second Permanent Secretary at the Ministry of Trade and Industry since June 2017 and will continue this role till 1 June 2018.
Cheong Boon was awarded an EDB-GlaxoSmithKline scholarship and holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Electrical Engineering from Cornell University and completed a Master of Science in Management under the Sloan Fellows Programme at Stanford University. He was conferred the Public Administration Medal (Silver) in 2008.
Terms & Conditions:
- Due to the large number of events the FCCS organises, we now require that participants pay in full upon registration. Failing to do so will automatically cancel your registration.
- Should you need to cancel, please do so no later than two working days before the date of the event.
- No shows will not be refunded.
- Please note that photographs and videos may be taken during the event for news and publicity purposes.