08:30 to 10:00
11 Jan 2018
Please note that this event is fully booked.
If you would like to be on waiting list, please contact Sylvie - email@example.com
When creating a new facility, the usual approach is to first design the physical space, source for technology, and finally consider the services. Designing for the user experience tends to be an afterthought, bolted on after the building is done.
A new, innovative approach is to start with the workplace strategy and user experience, and then, based on that, to develop an integrated space, technology, and service design to achieve business goals. The result: it will save cost, be more efficient and sustainable, and make a great workplace experience.
Presented as a case study, Mia Lindsey Technical Director APAC FM Platform at Sodexo will
- Provide insights into workplace experience and the latest workplace trends
- Show how an innovative approach can effectively be applied to design a workplace to achieve strategic and business goals
- Describe how to then bring that design to life and sustain a great user experience thereafter
- Please note that this event is restricted to French Chamber members only -
About the speaker
- Mrs Mia LINDSEY, Technical Director APAC FM Platform at Sodexo
Mia Lindsey is an experienced consultant specializing in environment and workplace projects. Driven by a desire to make a positive impact both for people and the environment, it's no surprise that she has a keen interest in creating great workplace experiences since we spend a significant part of our lives at work.
Mia is a Technical Director with the APAC FM Platform at Sodexo, one of the world's leading providers of facility management and food services. She holds a Master of Engineering from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) and is a certified Project Management Professional (PMP).
Terms & Conditions
- This event is for members only.
- Full payment is required upon registration.
- Should you need to cancel, please do so no later than two working days before the date of the event.
- No shows will not be refunded.
- Please note that photographs and videos may be taken during the event for news and publicity purposes.