08:30 to 10:00
10 Jan 2018
Please note that this event is fully booked.
This event is fully booked. To add your name to the waiting list please contact email@example.com
Supporting the integration of local staff in a francophone environment can be challenging due to cultural differences. This short morning talk is aimed to share experiences and learn more on how to integrate non-French speakers in a French company in Singapore.
About the Speakers:
Pierre DUFFIÉ, French Teacher & Trainer at Alliance Française de Singapour
Graduated from the ESSEC business school and from the Université of Grenoble with a Master’s degree in “Teaching French as a second or foreign language”, Pierre has an extensive expertise in French teaching in a business environment.
With more than 15 years of experience (including 9 years at Alliance Française de Singapour), Pierre has encountered frequent situations of cultural gap in francophone companies and he will be very pleased to share his experience and advice.
Terms & Conditions:
- This event is for members only.
- Full payment is required upon registration.
- Should you need to cancel, please do so no later than two working days before the date of the event.
- No shows will not be refunded.
- Please note that photographs and videos may be taken during the event for news and publicity purposes.