08:30 to 10:00
02 Apr 2019
Please note that this event is fully booked.
Making data readily available for internal and external use is usually the first of a series of challenges to succeed in the digital transformation of businesses. But does a sound Data & API strategy today ensure the success of future digital initiatives tomorrow? No more. Standardizing data does not create value per se and creating business value in the digital age requires more than just technical work!
Thomas Vermersch will get you up to speed on the concepts & strategies related to Data management & APIs and share with you best practices from a case study on a fast & large-scale digital transformation of a Fortune 500 company.
- Please note that this event is restricted to French Chamber members only -
About the speaker
- Thomas Vermersch, Director Asia-Pacific of Moskitos
Thomas Vermersch has over 8 years in experience Entrepreneurship and Management consulting in Europe and Asia. Thomas currently leads Moskitos’ expansion in Asia-Pacific. Moskitos is one of Gartner’s Magic Quadrant leading solution for Enterprise Integration Platform-as-a-service.
As a young leader in the IT industry, Thomas is committed to connecting the dots between strategy and implementation. He supports MNCs in their blue print to develop new experiences, improve existing ones or develop business lines using new technologies. In his current, he focuses on helping Business and IT leaders drastically improve the time-to-market of their digital transformation projects.
Thomas started his career in management consulting at OLIVER WYMAN in Paris and then co-founded COWORK.IO, a workplace management software-as-a-service company. Thomas holds a MBA from ESSEC Business School, Paris.
Terms & Conditions
- This event is for members only.
- Full payment is required upon registration.
- Should you need to cancel, please do so no later than two working days before the date of the event.
- No shows will not be refunded.
- Please note that photographs and videos may be taken during the event for news and publicity purposes.