08:30 to 10:30
16 Oct 2018
Every professional has a general understanding of what Business Development is. That sense of knowing can be a trap as the vagueness around what it actually means and entails may cause businesses to sometimes lose focus on which tasks at hand and objectives actually need to be focused on and by when.
The intention of this workshop is to demystify business development through a step-by-step approach: chase away the vagueness to bring in a concrete framework to follow.
For those already active in business development but wishing to give it a renewed boost, you may find the missing piece to really kick off. For the new entrepreneurs and start-ups, the provided framework will support you by pointing out which points are to be covered by when and how.
By attending, you will cover the following:
- What Business Development is and what it is not
- The required preparation work on Key Components
- The setting up of a Business Development Plan Dos and don’ts to optimize your Business Development.
A series of dedicated questions will be sent to each participant beforehand in order to adapt the workshop to present cases as much as possible.
- Please note that this event is restricted to French Chamber members only -
About the speaker
- Ms. Carina ROGERIO, Managing Director & Founder Of SEEARE, Executive Coach, SMC & SIMI Accredited Mediator, Business Strategist
After reaching partner level in less than 5 years in an international law firm, Carina decided to take up a new challenge in embracing her passion for coaching and mediation, both disciplines she got trained and certified alongside her career as a business lawyer.
She is Advisor at the Business Accelerator Lab of the French Chamber and she was Board Director of the Belgium Luxembourg Business Group from September 2012 till September 2018. She is an International Coach Federation (ICF) certified coach since 2015, an accredited Mediator under the Singapore International Mediation Institute (SIMI) as well as the Singapore Mediation Centre (SMC) and University Lecturer at Sorbonne Assas International Law School since 2015.
She started her own business - SeeAre - in January 2018. By now, her company provided services in 8 different countries outside Singapore so far (Australia, France, Luxembourg, Germany, Switzerland, UK, Mexico, Hawai) and worked with 5 major corporate clients/organisations of which two entered into a business partnership. The team already welcomed two additional professional coaches in May and September 2018.
Carina made it part of her professional journey to pass forward, encompass the thirst for lifelong learning and the thrill of challenging the existing for the pursuit of betterment in all that is. She is an advocate of nourishing a curious mind.
Terms & Conditions
- This event is for members only.
- Full payment is required upon registration.
- Should you need to cancel, please do so no later than two working days before the date of the event.
- No shows will not be refunded.
- Please note that photographs and videos may be taken during the event for news and publicity purposes.