08:30 to 10:00
29 Jan 2019
How to ensure consistent quality of service in Asia!
Come to this experience sharing session and meet with Michel HUGUENIN, CEO of PLANITSWISS and imavox Group, who will share with us his experience and insights on his global entrepreneurship journey, from first starting out to expanding portfolio of activities in the ASIA region and worldwide with 7 active companies operational.
- The challenges and phases of ups and downs he faced to develop his business in Singapore, Asia and other regions.
- The lessons learnt and mistakes to avoid
- The importance of consistency in Customer Service in various local environments in Asia
- Staffing and management methods to ensure consistent quality
Planitswiss is a full–service hospitality solutions provider that conceptualizes, plans & deliver exclusively corporate events (logistics, multimedia services, food and beverage).
The company operates all around Europe, Asia, Africa as well as in the Middle East.
Get inspired, discover ideas and find reassurance in our speakers’ shared experience and take the opportunity to ask your questions.
- Please note that this event is restricted to French Chamber members only -
About the Speakers:
- Michel HUGUENIN, CEO of PLANITSWISS Group
An international sales and project manager – an IT-savy executive with the creativity to tackle complex problems, the energy to deal with multi-cultural teams, and the personality to get along with almost anybody.
I love to combine my past experiences, including technology and services to offer innovative solutions.
Specialties: People Management, Team Building, driving for results, IT project Management, Health Care, Event Management, Continuous education and training
Terms & Conditions
- This event is for members only.
- Full payment is required upon registration.
- Should you need to cancel, please do so no later than two working days before the date of the event.
- No shows will not be refunded.
- Please note that photographs and videos may be taken during the event for news and publicity purposes.