08:30 to 10:00
26 Apr 2018
Want to start a small business or boost your capabilities?
Find the right co-founder(s), connect with investors and know how to manage the process.
This meeting will give you an overview on the full process dedicated to start-ups and SMEs setup and funding. The session will cover topics on all you need to know to manage the negotiation and will be open to questions you may have on small business funding.
- Investment agreement
- Shareholders’ agreement
- Please note that this event is restricted to French Chamber members only -
About the Speaker
- Renee Kaddouch, PhD - Attorney at Law (Paris Bar), Foreign lawyer (Singapore) Managing Director - Genesis Avocats Singapore Pte Ltd
Renee is a member of the Paris Bar since 2003, practicing mainly in mergers and acquisitions, private equity/venture capital, finance and restructuring.
She is graduated with a PhD in French corporate law (Thesis relating to “the voting right of shareholders”) She has published numerous articles in corporate law in French legal reviews and economics newspapers in connection with her areas of practice.
She was trained and had worked in prominent international firms in Paris. She is a foreign lawyer in Singapore
Terms & Conditions
- This event is for members only.
- Full payment is required upon registration.
- Should you need to cancel, please do so no later than two working days before the date of the event.
- No shows will not be refunded.
- Please note that photographs and videos may be taken during the event for news and publicity purposes.