18:45 to 21:00
23 Oct 2018
Chatbots are a new way to converse and get help on any subject anytime.
Taking the form of a conversation through various messaging platforms, the robot will then be able to recognize your message, and answer accordingly to help you find your needs. And it will do so in a friendly and fun manner, that will make you feel like you are just having a nice conversation with a friend.
A lot of different chatbots exist for special needs, from finding a restaurant, organizing your agenda, to help people with a mental disorder go through their therapy.
Chatbots are common now in our smartphones and computers, as you can see with Cortana for Microsoft, or Siri for Apple, but a lot of new chatbots emerge today to answer different needs.
What do you think about it?
Are you for or against?
Do you believe we will use it more and more in the future? In which sectors?
*** Let's start the discussion! ***
This session will be followed by a networking time around wine and food. WeWork Anson Rd, inspiring place for an effective and enjoyable networking!
The participation fee includes 2 glasses of wine and finger food.
About the Panelists
- Clement HOCHART, CEO at Epicurio
- Daniel DOPPLER, President at Quicktext
- Jean-Christophe BOUGLE, Managing Director at POWATA
"After much hesitation about chatbots and the hype around them, we are now using chatbots in very specific areas of our business and have a better understanding of what can be done (or not) with them."
Terms & Conditions
- Full payment is required upon registration.
- Should you need to cancel, please do so no later than two working days before the date of the event.
- No shows will not be refunded.
- Please note that photographs and videos may be taken during the event for news and publicity purposes.