08:30 to 10:00
12 Sep 2018
Find out more about Marketing Strategies, Digital Marketing and Government Assistance Schemes
to grow your business!
SME Centre @SMF, a subsidiary of Singapore Manufacturing Federation SMF supported by Enterprise Singapore, provides SMEs with easy access to free business advisory, business diagnosis, information on government schemes and capability workshops.
For all the Startups & SMEs registered and operating in Singapore, and a minimum of 30% local shareholding, all you need to know on how to optimize and secure your access to public funding in Singapore will be presented.
A great overview on public funding and on all the services dedicated to your business with a focus on the Productivity Solutions Grant (PSG) and e-commerce.
The session will be open to questions you may have on all the various grants and schemes.
Terms & Conditions
- This event is for members only.
- Full payment is required upon registration.
- Should you need to cancel, please do so no later than two working days before the date of the event.
- No shows will not be refunded.
- Please note that photographs and videos may be taken during the event for news and publicity purposes.