08:30 to 10:30
22 Nov 2017
This meeting will give you an overview on public fundings and workforce programs dedicated to support start-ups and SMEs. The session will cover two topics and will be open to questions you may have on all the various grants.
Programs relating to the workforce, by Workforce Singapore (WSG), with the SME Centre SMCCI
- P-Max Programme, a Place-and-Train Programme
- Professional Conversion Programmes (PCPs)
- Work Trial Programme
Public funding landscape in Singapore, by GAC Group
- PIC scheme
- CDG scheme
- Startup SG Tech Scheme
- FSTI Scheme
From early-stage startup grants to R&D tax credits for MNCs, all you need to know on how to optimize and secure your access to public funding in Singapore will be presented.
About the Speakers
- Qamarul Solihien is a Workforce Singapore (WSG) Business Advisor with the SME Centre SMCCI. He is graduated with a Bachelor of Communications from Murdoch University - majoring in Public Relations and Marketing. Workforce Singapore (WSG) is a statutory board under the Ministry of Manpower (MOM). The mission is to promote the development, competitiveness, inclusiveness, and employability of all levels of the workforce.
- Mathias Boissonot is Consultant for the Productivity and Innovation Credit Scheme (PIC) and grants with a strong expertise in IT & Software Development. Mathias is graduated with a Master Degree of Sciences in Engineering from French Grande Ecole ESIEE Paris with major in Electrical Engineering and Embedded Systems.
- Antoine de Montety is Consultant for Public Funding consultant since 2012. He holds a Master Degree of Sciences in Mechanical Engineering and Technological Innovation.
- GAC Group is an international consulting firm specialized R&D tax credits and innovation financing. GAC Group supports more than 2,500 companies to optimize their access to public funding schemes. GAC is helping companies, from startups to MNCs in all sectors, to optimize and secure their PIC Scheme and public funding for innovation, productivity increase and international development. Our methodology and expertise help companies in detecting all eligible technical projects and expenses to the PIC Scheme and building quality projects proposals for grants applications.
Terms & Conditions:
- Full payment is required upon registration.
- Should you need to cancel, please do so no later than two working days before the date of the event.
- No shows will not be refunded.
- Please note that photographs and videos may be taken during the event for news and publicity purposes.