08:30 to 10:00
20 Mar 2019
« How are Virtual Reality (VR), Augmented Reality (AR) and Mixed Reality (XR) going to empower us in the near future as internet did it 30 years ago »
The market of VR / AR / XR is now growing due to a massive improvement in the technology for the hardware and also the new capabilities for the software development: consequently, the ecosystem is evolving significantly and the functionalities for the next few years are expanding massively.
- Please note that this event is restricted to French Chamber members only -
8.30am: Future of VR, AR and XR presentation
9.30am: VR Use cases demo with Manzalab Team
10.00am: End of event
About the Speaker
- Gildas Coldeboeuf, CEO Manzalab Group Asia - Pacific
Gildas Coldeboeuf spent 23 years working for Canon and Kering Group (French luxury, sport and lifestyle group).
He is a graduate of SKEMA Business School in France and has worked in Africa, various European countries, leading Canon Europe Sales organisation prior to moving to Asia.
Executive MBA from INSEAD in 2017, he now leads in Asia - Pacific the Manzalab Group , leading expert creating digital experiences for two main verticals, “training” and “product presentation - communication” using various technologies such as Virtual reality (VR), Augmented Reality (AR), Mixed Reality (XR) or Collaborative VR.
Terms & Conditions
- This event is for members only.
- Full payment is required upon registration.
- Should you need to cancel, please do so no later than two working days before the date of the event.
- No shows will not be refunded.
- Please note that photographs and videos may be taken during the event for news and publicity purposes.