08:30 to 10:00
26 Mar 2019
If you regularly face challenges such as: "Our figures do not match…that’s the fifteenth time we are re-doing the budget…inventories are too high but we are still experiencing shortages…we have this peak of activity every year at the same time, but it’s always the same mess every year….we have an S&OP but no decisions are taken….", your S&OP process is probably in deep trouble!
In Asia growth is the holy grail of business, it comes with its own set of challenges but how can we apply S&OP to drive it in a more process driven way? And so why such limited success especially when findings shows implementing S&OP improves company performance by:
- Reduction of sales loss: 20 - 45%
- Improvement of operating margins: 10 - 30%
- Increase new product revenue increase: 10 - 35%
- Reduction of excess inventory: 15 - 60%
- Improvement of customer service level: 15 - 40%
Frederic Gomer, Partner of B2G Consulting will discuss the secret sauce of 5.5 key S&OP components that drives growth in business and share during the talk:
- An overview of S&OP
- How S&OP impacts profit & growth?
- Case study on how companies are using S&OP to manage today’s complex world
- Please note that this event is restricted to French Chamber members only -
About the speakers
- Frederic GOMER, Managing Director, B2G
Frederic GOMER (MSc) is the managing partner of B2G Consulting, an international consulting firm engaged in supply chain transformation in challenging markets.
With his background as a global end to end supply chain management expert, Frederic has extensive experience working in a range of industries including manufacturing, aerospace, retail, pharmaceutical, heavy industries & oil & gas. His areas of expertise include providing companies with guidance in improvement of their global supply chain operations and strategy. Frederic has led successful major supply chain transformation projects in Europe, Middle East and Asia.
His involvement in redefining enterprise-level supply chain strategy has delivered multi-millions in cost savings. He has helped companies overcome complex business and operational challenges and build profitable businesses in terra incognita, fast-paced, high pressure markets - transforming their critical challenges into high value opportunities.
Frederic started his career in engineering and has more than 17 years in consulting experience, he is a regular contributor to supply chain publications and a speaker at regional and global seminars and conferences.
Frederic obtained his Master degree (MSc) in Material Science & Process Engineering from INPG – Grenoble Institute of Technology (Institut National Polytechnique de Grenoble) in France.
Terms & Conditions:
- This event is for members only.
- Full payment is required upon registration.
- Should you need to cancel, please do so no later than two working days before the date of the event.
- No shows will not be refunded.
- Please note that photographs and videos may be taken during the event for news and publicity purposes.