08:15 to 10:30
11 Mar 2019
Please note that this event is fully booked.
The impact of culture on consumer response to content has long been known intuitively by advertisers.
But in an age when media budgets are being squeezed and the need for efficiency is greater than ever, it is now critical to understand how a video creative will perform before media dollars are deployed.
4 Global advertisers, Coty, P&G, Visa, Levi's and Unruly will share their perspectives, approach and the lessons they have learned from past experience and mistakes.
Hear about the tools and cultural insights now available to build up accurate pictures of the cultural leanings of a market, and individuals within that market.
Find out how you can predict both campaign and brand success by pre-testing content for cultural resonance.
About the speakers
- Gregory FOURNIER - Executive Director - Unruly
With 20 years experience in the advertising industry in France, Australia and Singapore Greg has a holistic knowledge of video marketing and amplification across digital channels.
He specializes in connecting brands with great content and media technologies.
Currently heading strategic partnerships Unruly (a NewsCorp Company) in APAC.
- Ludovica LEMAITRE - Marketing Director Hong Kong, Taiwan & South East Asia - COTY
Senior-level Executive with 20 years experience in Luxury goods, Retail & Wholesale International leadership experience in domestic markets - Europe & Middle-East, North America, Asia - and Travel Retail
- Grace LEONG - Business Planning and Operations Manager - Visa
Grace LEONG is the Business Planning and Operations Manager at VISA.
- Dominique TOUCHAUD - Associate Brand Director - Procter & Gamble
Global FMCG Marketing Executive with a proven track record of outstanding achievements in customer engagement and business development.
Dominique brings branding and marketing skills to new business ventures and new adtech/martech to"heritage" leading brands.
Experienced in designing and implementing growth strategies with state of the art online/offline techniques & organising high-performing teams he has honed his skills in Asia, Latin America and Europe where he led significant product development and whitespace market launches.
- Herve BULLOT - Director Insights and Analytics, Asia Pacific, Middle East and Africa - Levi Strauss & Co.
Senior global marketing, insights and analytics leader.
Change agent with a track record in insights generation to drive competitive advantage and new business opportunities.
Terms & Conditions
- Full payment is required upon registration.
- Should you need to cancel, please do so no later than two working days before the date of the event.
- No shows will not be refunded.
- Please note that photographs and videos may be taken during the event for news and publicity purposes.