08:30 to 10:00
04 Dec 2017
Based on concrete examples from projects delivered locally, we will share how an organization can leverage procurement best practices to achieve cost savings, reduce time to market and secure delivery in IT organizations.
The presentation will include:
- How to manage efficiently external IT resources & services,
- How to engage start-ups & manage the differences in culture, structure and methodology,
- How to identify the appropriate sourcing strategy.
About the Speakers:
- Cédric Dufour is the Head of IT Optimization of Optimal Cost and is responsible for developing and driving Optimal Cost’s IT consulting strategy. Cédric is also a program manager for key IT transformation projects where he leverages his experience leading strategy initiatives across a wide range of industries.
- Franck Germany is Procurement Consultant at Optimal Cost and is in charge of implementing sourcing strategy & designing pragmatic tools for IT organizations. Based on his experience across different industries, he brings his expertise and best practices knowledge to drive vendor management programs and to mitigate risk exposure.
Terms & Conditions:
- Full payment is required upon registration.
- Should you need to cancel, please do so no later than two working days before the date of the event.
- No shows will not be refunded.
- Please note that photographs and videos may be taken during the event for news and publicity purposes.