08:30 to 10:00
14 Nov 2018
Not a single organization can achieve sustainable social impact on its own. By pulling financial and non-financial resources from diverse partners, so-called “collective impact initiatives” have the potential to create systemic and holistic changes that meet critical social needs.
Laetitia Lienart will share a case study of recent “collective impact initiatives” in the Education sector in Asia. These initiatives are defined as Public-Private partnerships that bring together private companies (including inclusive businesses and social enterprises), the public sector (Government, schools, etc.), non-for-profit organizations and the academia sector (universities, researchers...).
The presentation will be followed by a Q&A session.
About the speaker:
- Laetitia Lienart, VP Corporate Citizenship, Credit Suisse
Laetitia has worked in the CSR/non-profit sector since 1999 in Africa, Asia and Europe, leading a wide range of challenging projects and multi-cultural teams. Before Credit Suisse, where she is currently working as VP in the APAC Corporate Citizenship team, she worked as full time staff and freelance consultant for various UN agencies, NGOs and social enterprises, private foundations and other development actors. She holds a Master in Political Science/International Relations and a Master in International Humanitarian Aid.
Terms & Conditions
- This event is for members only.
- Full payment is required upon registration.
- Should you need to cancel, please do so no later than two working days before the date of the event.
- No shows will not be refunded.
- Please note that photographs and videos may be taken during the event for news and publicity purposes.