18:30 to 20:30
24 Jun 2018
- By Invitation Only –
Following the relaunch of our HR Club last month we would like to invite you to the next session that will take place on Monday 25th June from 6.30 to 8.30 pm at the French Chamber.
The purpose of this exclusive HR Club is to gather a small group of like-minded individuals that can gather once a month and share in all confidentiality with their peers about their wins and challenges in their HR function.
Agenda for the next session:
- Get to know each other better and agree on a road map for the coming months
- Everyone please come with a Best Practice that you have implemented in your organisation and that you can share with the group
We have laid down the values of the Club – please see them below and feel free to comment:
Open-minded and confidential HR group with the objective to :
- Draw on the group’s collective knowledge - learn from other people / share expertise / best practice / contacts
- Everyone should participate and bring value
- Strength in numbers – build influence when relevant on HR topic
- Value authenticity
Terms & Conditions
- Full payment is required upon registration.
- Should you need to cancel, please do so no later than two working days before the date of the event.
- No shows will not be refunded.
- Please note that photographs and videos may be taken during the event for news and publicity purposes.