18:30 to 20:30
12 Apr 2019
- By Invitation Only –
We would like to invite you to the next HR Club session that will take place on Monday 11th February from 6.30pm to 8.30pm at the French Chamber.
The purpose of this exclusive HR Club is to gather in a small group (max 15 people at each session) of like-minded individuals once a month and share in all confidentiality with their peers about their wins and challenges in their HR function. You have been selected because you are Head of HR with regional responsibilities in a large corporation.
Agenda for the session: Experience sharing on “How can Managers and HR support each other during the transition of a merger?”
We will start with testimonials from Antoine Zenone (Holcim Group) and Marie-Agnès Mazas (Sodexo), then follow by the group discussion.
We have laid down the values of the Club – please see them below and feel free to comment:
Open-minded and confidential HR group with the objective to:
- Draw on the group’s collective knowledge - learn from other people / share expertise / best practice / contacts
- Everyone should participate and bring value
- Strength in numbers – build influence when relevant on HR topic
- Value authenticity
Please contact Stephanie Grouselle (email@example.com) to join us and contribute to the discussion!
Terms & Conditions
- Full payment is required upon registration.
- Should you need to cancel, please do so no later than two working days before the date of the event.
- No shows will not be refunded.
- Please note that photographs and videos may be taken during the event for news and publicity purposes.