08:30 to 10:00
13 Jun 2018
Please note that this event is fully booked.
e-Commerce, Digital store, Marketplaces, Social Networks, Click & collect… Offering a consistent customer experience across channel is on top of everybody’s agenda - but what does it mean? and most importantly how to address it?
There are a few basics required to truly enable omni-channel experience. We propose to give you clues of what a Digital Architecture look like (e-com, PIM, DAM, OMS, Customer Data Platform) and how companies / IT and Business should address it together. We will also share our view on the existing technology landscape supporting that (open source solutions & softwares).
- Benefits From digitising your business
- Where to start ?
- The Pillars of an Omni-channel strategy - Digital Architecture
- Product Information
- Customer Information
- E-commerce and omni-channel services
- Digital Architecture - How to cope with fast-paced changes in technology?
- Wrap-up & Questions
- Please note that this event is restricted to French Chamber members only -
About The speaker
- Yvon Le Renard, a regional Digital expert passionate for Technology, Innovation and Digital.
Currently, as Managing Partner of Clever-Age Asia Ltd, Yvon helps mid-to-large corporation in their digital transformation journey (Consulting & Project Implementation), leveraging digital technologies to achieve better customer engagement, business results and competitive edge.
Yvon moved to Asia in 1997 working for large Mobile Internet companies where he worked in Malaysia, Singapore, South Korea and now Hong Kong. In 2014, Yvon joined Clever Age (founded in 2001 in France), an independent and full-service Digital agency covering the entire digital production chain (Technology, Innovation, Design) with 250 employees across the 3 continents (France, Hong Kong, Singapore and Canada).
Yvon is a founding member of the Digital Innovation Committee at the French Chamber of Commerce in Hong Kong and regular speaker at various events.
Yvon graduated from EISTI in Paris with a Master in Computer Science and Mathematics, complemented with a dual MBA from Kellogg School of Management (US) and Hong Kong University of Technology (Hong Kong).
Terms & Conditions
- This event is for members only.
- Full payment is required upon registration.
- Should you need to cancel, please do so no later than two working days before the date of the event.
- No shows will not be refunded.
- Please note that photographs and videos may be taken during the event for news and publicity purposes.