08:30 to 10:30
23 Jan 2019
- When managing a transformation - such as Operational Excellence or Digital Transformation – we often read in the literature that a sustainable change requires a shift in our mindset…
- …but translating these high level ambitions into new practices is easier said than done, as such programs are often narrowed down to a deployment of new processes. While we don’t deny their importance, we need to keep in mind that change requires individuals to change their current habits.
So how do we start? How can the HR function play an active role? How to strengthen their skills and influence towards managers? We will answer by showing you our lessons learnt taken from past experiences, rather than a theoretical course.
This workshop will cover the following topics:
- Set-up: assessing the situation, identifying the improvement areas,
- Approach: innovative ideas to bring breakthrough, measuring their effectiveness,
- Key players: setting up a Core Team (HR business partners), equip the HR partners with tools and skills to make the transformation sustainable
- Please note that this event is restricted to French Chamber members only -
About the speaker
- Nicolas Thuilliez – Partner at Weave Consulting
Nicolas has spent around 20 years, providing support and advice to help industrial players reach operational performance. He strongly believes that the search for operational excellence is achieved through a breakthrough in the company’s culture, and not only by just improving the process efficiency.
He has been closely working with a large panel of organizations - engineering, food & beverages, logistics, health-care institution – and helped them develop their management practices and autonomy, this in order to make the change sustainable.
Thanks to his experience, he has a strong expertise in both process improvements and managerial behaviors. He brings a full set of tools and coaching practices, as well as experimental and innovative solutions to help the managers empower and grow their teams.
Terms & Conditions
- This event is for members only.
- Full payment is required upon registration.
- Should you need to cancel, please do so no later than two working days before the date of the event.
- No shows will not be refunded.
- Please note that photographs and videos may be taken during the event for news and publicity purposes.