18:00 to 19:30
24 Apr 2019
In the framework of the French-Singaporean cooperation and following his talk last year at Smarthealth Symposium, Martin Hirsch, CEO of the Greater Paris University Hospitals (AP-HP) is coming back to Singapore to have a one day meetings with Singaporean hospitals.
With the support of the French Embassy in Singapore, members from Smarthealth who have an expertise and knowledge about the Singaporean hospital eco-system, will meet him to share their insights.
About the speaker
- Martin Hirsch, CEO of the Greater Paris University Hospitals (AP-HP)
Martin Hirsch gratuated from Ecole normale superieure (biology) and Ecole nationale d’administration. He held various positions within the French administration : member of the council of State, chief of staff of the health minister, CEO of the French food safety agency.
He was member of the French Government between 2007 and 2010 as High commissioner for the policy against poverty and High commissioner for Youth. He chaired the national body in charge of volunteering, “agence du service civique”, before being appointed CEO of the Greater Paris University Hospitals (AP-HP).
As a volunteer, he chaired for a long time the NGO called Emmaus. At a European level, he was a member of several experts comities and, at an international level, a member of the UN - Commission chaired by Michele Bachelet aiming at building a social protection floor. He is the author of a dozen books related to social issues.
Terms & Conditions:
- This event is for members only.
- Full payment is required upon registration.
- Should you need to cancel after payment has been made, please do so no later than two working days before the date of the event for a refund.
- No shows will not be refunded.
- Please note that photographs and videos may be taken during the event for news and publicity purposes.