08:30 to 10:00
09 Apr 2019
In 2017, Culzean project took place on Sembawang yard, one of the several yards of SembCorp Marine in Singapore.
The whole project scope covered well heads, utilities, living quarters and central processing facility.
For Air Liquide as for the other gas suppliers of Singapore, working hand in hand with the yard to ensure timely supply of gas and equipment was a challenge. Let's go back on this successful campaign that helped SembCorp Marine to deliver 3 platforms topside to Total in May 2018.
During this session, Martin Jeandel, Air Liquide Oil and Gas Region sales manager will share on the global project management.
- Please note that this event is restricted to French Chamber members only -
About the speakers
- Martin Jeandel, Air Liquide Oil and Gas Region sales manager
Martin Jeandel is the region Sales Manager for Air Liquide Oil and Gas (ALOS) for 18 month.
He has more than 10 years international experience at Air Liquide, mainly in finance functions in Japan, India and now Singapore.
Martin has a double Master of Management from EDHEC and the European Business school Oestrich-Winkel.
Terms & Conditions:
- This event is for members only.
- Full payment is required upon registration.
- Should you need to cancel, please do so no later than two working days before the date of the event.
- No shows will not be refunded.
- Please note that photographs and videos may be taken during the event for news and publicity purposes.