08:30 to 10:00
28 Nov 2017
Evaluating asset management efficiency is critical today in a world where globalization is internationalizing asset portfolios and stakeholder and performance expectations are higher than ever.
The ISO 55001 Asset Management System (AMS) is a new standard targeting asset management in order to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of that management system and thereby achieve sustainable business objectives.
ISO 55001 AMS implementation drives cost efficiency, value creation and risk management across the lifecycle of assets, from their design and fabrication or construction through commissioning, operations, maintenance, modification and renewal to their eventual disposal or decommissioning. ISO 55001 AMS can be applied to any type of organization, large or small, public or private with a portfolio of physical infrastructure, equipment, human or informational assets to manage.
Benefits of ISO55001 AMS include:
- Manage an asset throughout its lifetime to improve performance
- Identify risks and balance them against cost
- Improve return on investment or optimize growth across the asset lifecycle
- Create a common language between operational
- Foster the sharing of asset management best practices between departments and sites
- Reduction of cost
- Priority setting for asset management maintenance
About the speakers
Rajiv AG, the Country Certification Manager for Singapore, Malaysia, & Brunei, Bureau Veritas
Rajiv has 8 years of experience in the third-party certification industry across the Southeast Asia region. He holds a Master of Commerce (Merit) from the Australian National University, and a Bachelor of Engineering (Honours) in Electronics from Multimedia University. He also holds IRCA-accredited lead auditor qualifications for ISO9001 Quality Management System, OHSAS18001 Occupational Health & Safety Management System, & ISO27001 Information Security Management System.
Terms & Conditions
- Full payment is required upon registration.
- Should you need to cancel, please do so no later than two working days before the date of the event.
- No shows will not be refunded.
- Please note that photographs and videos may be taken during the event for news and publicity purposes.