08:30 to 10:00
16 May 2018
Outsourcing services, and in particular via a RFP process, is a process to choose a partner for the long run. To bring value to the business, it is crucial to make the right decision by selecting the appropriate vendor and create a positive partnership. A defined methodology is required to ensure a win-win situation including added-value perspectives to the company, as well as on-time delivery during the transition and transformation period.
The presentation will introduce:
- From business case to transition-out including RFI, RFP, transition-in, run and reversibility
- Drill-down on the EVA Group RFP methodology: multi-step stages (preparation, writing & conduct, transition periods)
- Scope of work definition and SLA definition
- Types of engagement
- How to define the scoring grid (ability to deliver, financial, SLA)
- Contract Management, with governance best practices on the IT Transformation roadmap
- Advice and return of experience in Regional & Global RFPs
- Please note that this event is restricted to French Chamber members only -
About the Speaker
From Toulouse (France), Gregory FRANC is a goal-orientated engineer with a versatile profile (ITSM, service opening, SAM, training, tool integration and contract management) and has worked for public and private sectors companies of various sizes in France and abroad. After different positions as a project manager in Paris and Toulouse, he moved to Singapore to discover the Asian culture.
Gregory has a lot of experience in RFP for different fields (Service Desk, Onsite Support, Tool Integration, Service Delivery, etc.) and in IT governance and transformation for outsourced services. Through his expertise, he brings value to customer via a well-defined and appropriate methodology to select the right partners during this challenging process.
Terms & Conditions
- This event is for members only.
- Full payment is required upon registration.
- Should you need to cancel, please do so no later than two working days before the date of the event.
- No shows will not be refunded.
- Please note that photographs and videos may be taken during the event for news and publicity purposes.