08:30 to 10:00
23 Apr 2018
The retail industry is undergoing a paramount shift over the past years. This shift leads to new approaches to improving productivity, whether through processes, platforms or tools.
This presentation will give an overview of the recent trends and how retail companies in Asia address them.
- Please note that this event is restricted to French Chamber members only -
About the Speaker
Noe Saglio, Co-founder of Powata
Noe Saglio is a co-founder of Powata: technology for retail and logistics.
Noe has been in Asia for the past 26 years. He studied in Japan and started his career in Retail within LVMH, holding various positions in Japan and Asia.
In 2006, he took over the management of StarAsia Group and developed it into a large distributor that spanned 8 markets in Asia.
It was divested to Coty Inc. in 2013 and Noe became Coty VP Commercial for Asia.
In 2015, Noe started a new entrepreneurial journey with Samooha, a company that has designed an ERP tailored to Distributors and Retailers.
Terms & Conditions
- This event is for members only.
- Full payment is required upon registration.
- Should you need to cancel, please do so no later than two working days before the date of the event.
- No shows will not be refunded.
- Please note that photographs and videos may be taken during the event for news and publicity purposes.