Re-imagining Marketing or How to Build Customer Life Time Value in the Digital Era
08:15 to 10:30
26 Sep 2016
Event Fully Booked! Please contact Melanie to register on the waiting list.
In a life that is becoming more digital than ever, marketers have to reinvent themselves for the digital world, taming technology to market & sell along the customer lifecycle.
Valerie will present how the proliferation of digital devices & services is profoundly changing customers’ expectations & behaviours and how technology can help marketers to accrue lifetime value. She will share concrete examples and demos of what digital transformation can lead to, including:
- Building a relationship throughout the lifecycle… whichever the entry point is
- Acquiring and retaining strategies in digital age, matching the customer’s pace
- Streamlining the cross-channel coordination nightmare to engage your customers at each step of their journey
- Innovating faster & delivering memorable experiences with data & Insights
About the Speaker:
- Ms Valerie Beaulieu, General Manager at Microsoft, in charge of Small & MidMarket Solutions & Partners in Asia Pacific.
Valerie Beaulieu is responsible for developing Microsoft small and medium business offerings for Asia Pacific across cloud, mobility, business intelligence and social. She is also driving overall channel engagement for the entire Microsoft partner ecosystem. During her 20-year tenure with Microsoft, she has held a number of senior positions both in Sales & Marketing. Most recently, before joining APAC, she was the general manager and chief operations officer (COO) for Microsoft Advertising & Online Business based in at the company HQ in the US, responsible for maximizing the monetization of Microsoft consumer products and developing cutting-edge solutions to help marketers from around the World.
Terms & Conditions:
- Full payment is required upon registration. Failing to do so will automatically cancel your registration.
- Should you need to cancel, please do so no later than two working days before the date of the event.
- No shows will not be refunded.
- Please note that photographs and videos may be taken during the event for news and publicity purposes.