08:30 to 10:00
30 May 2017
Brand Custodians will in time pass by a red flag that clearly states "Rebrand!" History has shown that some act fast; and others after customers have outgrown their brand. This keynote address will unveil through case examples the valuable tips and considerations for effective rebranding.
- Rebranding Best Practices: Packaged brands, Telco, Retail, Healthcare Supplements, Education, Finance, Services
- Managing the timely journey – from Insights to Immersion to Delivery
- Key lessons for Brand Builders moving forward.
About the Speaker:
- Mr Zayn Khan, CEO, Dragon Rouge Southeast Asia
Zayn started his career in branding and communications as a WPP Fellow in the UK. He moved to Asia with Ogilvy & Mather and went on to lead the Malaysia office to become the most awarded agency in the country for creative effectiveness. He later became Asia Pacific CEO of FutureBrand based in Shanghai. He joined Dragon Rouge in 2014 to set up the business in Southeast Asia to support global Dragon Rouge clients and work with local companies in this exciting region.
A fervent believer that big brand ideas drive commercial results, Zayn has helped many clients translate creativity into brand success: Silicon Valley start-ups, global FMCG companies, nation brands and companies across all sectors.
With a background in architecture, Zayn is fascinated by the interplay between design, brand and culture. Zayn grew up in London, Canada and Spain and has called Asia home for 15 years.
- Please note that this event is restricted to French Chamber members only -
Please note that photographs and videos may be taken during the event for news and publicity purposes.