12:30 to 13:45
25 Jan 2018
A significant proportion of expatriates quit their companies 1 year after their repatriation, despite a high and mutual commitment between companies and employees during the expatriation period.
- Is repatriation an under-evaluated phase of the expatriation scheme?
- What challenges do companies face when their expatriated employees repatriate?
- How do the ex-expatriates experience the new situation in their home country?
- What can be done to keep ex-expatriates on board?
In this session, two perspectives are considered. Aude Beneton, Career and Leadership Coach will talk about the challenges of the expatriates faced before and during the repatriation. Minkyu Park, HRVP, SEA and Pacific, Air Liquide will share about the lived experience of his organization implementing international mobility and repatriation.
About the Speakers:
- Minkyu Park, Title: HRVP, SEA and Pacific, Air Liquide
Minkyu has been in his current position since Aug, 2015. Prior to this role, he was Talent Development Director for APAC for 4 years in Shanghai in Air Liquide Group and HRD for Air Liquide Korea for 7 years. Before Air Liquide, Minkyu was HR Manager of AstraZeneca Korea for a year.
- Aude Beneton is a career and leadership development Coach, Partner and managing director of Harmony Mobility Consulting in Singapore.
She began her career in change management at Nestle France and spent 10 years as a manager in operations, developing individuals and transforming teams and organizations. This made her realize how transition stages are pivotal in individual and organizational performance and lead her to focus on the impact of human capital on organization development. Living in Singapore since 2005, Aude has sharpened her intercultural sensitivity and integrated the challenges of multicultural environment in her coaching approach.
Besides being a certified coach from ICF (International Coaching Federation), Aude also holds an Executive Master Degree in organizational psychology from INSEAD, which integrates business education in addition to a wide range of psychological disciplines.
- Please note that this event is restricted to French Chamber HR Club members only -
Please note that photographs and videos may be taken during the event for news and publicity purposes.