08:45 to 11:00
05 Jul 2018
The Center of Innovation for Supply Chain Management (COI-SCM) has been established in 2012 in partnership with Singapore Economic Development Board and SPRING Singapore.
"The COI-SCM will serve as the platform and one-stop centre to assist companies in appreciating efficiency gains through process innovation, use of technology and automation, process re-design and re-engineering."
Minister of State, Mr Lee Yi Shyan, Parliament, 2 Mar 2012
Its role is to help companies based in Singapore to develop supply chain & logistics expertise and to improve efficiency through innovation in process and technology.
The COI-SCM has worked on more than 350 projects in collaboration with various industries.
- 9am: Introduction to COISCM
- 9.15am: Sharing of experiences through some case studies
- 9.30am: Sharing of IoT technology development projects COI-SCM is working on (through live show-and-tell)
- 10am: Demonstrations of cloud-based logistics solutions COI-SCM has commercialised/made available to industry
- 10.30am: Tour of Supply Chain Lab
- 11am: end of the visit
Come and join us!
- For drivers, kindly park your car at P3 (Multi-Storey Carpark). Take the lift to level 4, use the link bridge and cross the lawn to W5. Take lift down to level 1 and use the covered walkway to go to Republic Polytechnic Industry Centre (RPIC). For wet weather, take lift to level 1 at multi-storey carpark using the agora (common covered access) to RPIC.
- Those coming by taxi, kindly request the taxi to drive into Republic Polytechnic (RP) by Woodlands Drive 91 and drive round the ring road to RPIC.
- Please note that this event is restricted to FCCS members only -
Terms & Conditions
- This event is for members only.
- Full payment is required upon registration.
- Should you need to cancel, please do so no later than two working days before the date of the event.
- No shows will not be refunded.
- Please note that photographs and videos may be taken during the event for news and publicity purposes.