08:30 to 10:30
13 Nov 2018
The event is fully booked. Please contact Guillaume (email@example.com) to be on the waiting list.
For L’Oréal, science and beauty products are a combination of expertise and sensitivity. The fields of research and innovation are not purely creative but also based on an understanding of customer needs and a view of the cosmetics market now and in the future.
L’Oréal’s research and innovation teams constitute a multicultural community that includes a large number of disciplines (over thirty specializations) in every branch of science and this trend is set to grow in the future. These teams are driven by a shared enthusiasm: inventing and perfecting innovative high-performing cosmetics, contributing to the well-being of men and women all over the world. They achieve this by forever exceeding the boundaries of life- and materials-sciences without ever losing sight of what their customers want.
L’Oréal’s Research and Innovation is divided into 4 main branches: advanced research (developing knowledge in the major scientific fields related to L’Oréal’s business and the creation of predictive evaluation models), applied research (creating formulae and developing new product concepts), development (developing new formulae for providing the brands with safe, innovatory products) and support functions (regulatory affairs, patents, customer surveys, etc.).
- Please note that this event is restricted to French Chamber members only -
- Presentation of R&I activities in SG and more globally in APAC
- Focus on the development of the R&I site in SG, the motivations, issues and challenges for l’Oreal
- Presentation of the R&I Business Development activity and open innovation activity
- Visit of the lab with several demo stations
- 8.30am: Welcoming, coffee and snacks
- 8.45am: Introduction
- 8.55am: Presentation of R&I Advanced Research activity and development of the site in SG
- 9.20am: Presentation of the business development activity and of the open innovation strategy
- 9.35am: Visit of the lab, with several demo stations
- Mark Phong : R&I Asia Director of Advanced Research and Business Development
- Shawn Lim: Director of Singapore Advanced Research lab
- Fabien Cabirol: R&I Asia Business Development Director
Terms & Conditions
- This event is for members only.
- Full payment is required upon registration.
- Should you need to cancel, please do so no later than two working days before the date of the event.
- No shows will not be refunded.
- Please note that photographs and videos may be taken during the event for news and publicity purposes.