08:30 to 10:30
12 Nov 2018
Playing a meaningful role in the decisions patients and healthcare providers make about care starts with understanding the patient journey!
How can we better understand patients?
Consumers have access to more healthcare information than ever. Here’s how we can help companies better understand the way people make decisions about their care.
Are digital solutions the most effective way to meet patients’ healthcare needs?
- Please note that this event is restricted to French Chamber members only -
About the speaker
- Maryline Marquet, MBA, Chief Commercial Officer Healint
Maryline is leading Healint’s efforts to create and sale products valuable and beneficial to patients maintaining a customer centric view of products and solutions.
Prior to joining Healint, she led interdisciplinary teams and managed development of behavior-science based support services in APAC for over 2 years. Prior to that, she held various sales and marketing management positions at Becton Dickinson, International SOS and Janssen.
For the past 9 years, Maryline designed healthcare solutions with customers in mind in Diabetes, Oncology, Neuroscience and Infectious Diseases to increase adherence and improve patients’ outcomes. Her early career was in investment banking and start-up in US, consulting in Europe and Japan. Maryline holds a Master of Science in Management from EDHEC Business School and a MBA from INSEAD. Maryline is based in Singapore with her family.
Terms & Conditions
- This event is for members only.
- Full payment is required upon registration.
- Should you need to cancel, please do so no later than two working days before the date of the event.
- No shows will not be refunded.
- Please note that photographs and videos may be taken during the event for news and publicity purposes.