09:00 to 11:00
02 Jul 2018
Digital workplaces, intelligent spaces and the Internet of Things (IoT) are creating a leap in magnitude of the amount of data that will need to be processed. All of that data and the resultant action is taking place at the edge – the Intelligent Edge.
The HPE Customer Engagement Centre – APAC is one of five globally that offers immersive Edge Experience Zones to demonstrate practical IoT use cases for industries such as oil & gas, manufacturing, engineering, healthcare, retail, smart cities and more.
The Centre also provides a proof of concept environment to test the newest IoT technologies that best analyse data and develop solutions where data is generated at the edge.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is pleased to welcome French Chamber Members for the visit of its Customer Engagement Centre.
The visit will be split in 3 parts:
- Welcome and introduction made by Christophe Maisonnave
- Navigating the Hybrid IT from public cloud to edge enterprise Data Centers by Prasad Kale.
- Introduction to the RightMix offering and emerging technologies to plan design build and operate Hybrid IT ecosystem.
- Please note that this event is restricted to French Chamber members only -
About the speaker
- Prasad Kale, APAC manufacturing solution lead Hybrid IT practice, HPE Singapore
- Christophe Maisonnave, Data Center Facilities Consulting, APAC Lead Hybrid IT practice, HP Singapore
Terms & Conditions
- This event is for members only.
- Full payment is required upon registration.
- Should you need to cancel, please do so no later than two working days before the date of the event.
- No shows will not be refunded.
- Please note that photographs and videos may be taken during the event for news and publicity purposes.