14:00 to 16:00
20 Jun 2017
In this 2 hours' interactive workshop, you will get information on how to build a tool to communicate and monitor the progress of your business. Writing down your business plan will lead you to review everything at once: your value proposition, marketing assumptions, operations plan, financial plan and staffing plan. It will ensure you have a clear vision of how to develop realistic future targets for your business.
- First, the business concept, where you discuss the industry, your business structure, your specific product or service, and how you plan to make your business a success.
- Second, the marketplace section, in which you describe and analyse potential customers: who and where they are, what makes them buy and so on...
- And finally, the financial section, it contains your income and cash flow forecasts, balance sheet and other financial ratios, such as break-even analysis.
- You will get a practical approach of the building of a business plan
- You will understand its content and purpose
- You will get an insight of how to build it
Who could benefit from this workshop?
Anyone who wants to launch a business, beginning/extending a venture and Start-ups
About the Trainer:
- Stéphane-Laure CAUBET, PhD, Founder and Director, 8S2BUSINESS
Stéphane-Laure Caubet is the founder of 8S2Business, a consulting firm offering tailor made solutions in organization, management and strategy. She has more than 10 years’ experience in private and public sector in Europe and in Asia. Her professional experience led her to work in management, recruitment and legal advisory.
In Asia since 2011, she first moved to Vietnam and notably worked for international law firms, international institutions such as the United Nations Industrial and Development Organization (UNIDO), and French Ministries and Funding Agencies where she was in charge of Business intelligence, communication and international project management.
Stéphane-Laure hold a Doctorate of International Law from the University Sorbonne Paris Cité, she provides lectures, training, professional and entrepreneurial programs.
Terms & Conditions:
- Full payment is now required upon registration. Failing to do so will automatically cancel your registration.
- Should you need to cancel, please do so no later than two working days before the date of the event.
- No shows will not be refunded.
- Please note that photographs and videos may be taken during the event for news and publicity purposes.