18:00 to 22:00
31 May 2018
Voted as the world's best place to do business in the World Bank rankings and a strategic crossroads in Asia, Singapore is the biggest hub for business of ASEAN and the location for so many regional headquarters. As such, it is the place to meet investors, business partners and large customers in Southeast Asia.
Leveraging the many talented professionals & disruptive businesses bought by NXTASIA and BroadcastAsia to Singapore, the French Chamber of Commerce, Business France and La French Tech Singapore are pleased to invite you to the first regional business competition of its kind, the ICT AWARDS ASEAN 2018. The competition will gather startups and SMEs with a high potential of impact in the region, in an high-profile event gathering 200 C-Levels, investors and influencers with expertise in information & communications technologies, government affairs, banking and finance. Following a selection led by a uncompromising jury, the top 12 applicants will be shortlisted to pitch while only 4 of them will eventually earn this revealing awards.
The ceremony will take place on June 26th at the Arts House of Singapore at 6.00pm, and will be followed by a networking cocktail.
Get in touch if you would like to be part of the audience or sponsor the event.
Apply now to get a chance to be recognized as one of the growing companies to watch closely in 2018 and get access to business partners, investors and large customers.
2018 Jury will be formed of
5 prizes will be awarded:
Here are the categories you can enter in and the criteria (download the document) you will be evaluated on:
- N°1 – “Game changer”
Same problem, same solution, new business model, new value proposition. You've reinvented the way to monetise or package a solution in response to Asia diversity. High five! But wait, how does it work?
- N°2 – “New geeks on the block”
You’ve created a new market thanks to the development of a new technology or thanks to the introduction of a new solution.
- N°3 – “Most positive impact”
B2C, B2B or B2B2C... it doesn't matter. You've made it faster, easier or cheaper. What you've created will change the life of your end-users forever, they will never live the same way, thanks to you. How do you impact people's lives?
- N°4 – “Making the world a better place”
Socially, ecologically, economically or through a mix of all these, your solution will have a positive impact on the world we live in. From preventing icebergs from melting, saving people's lives or reducing our energy consumption, your footprint is for the better, and we'd like to let the world know about it.
- N°5 - “The Public Award”
You will need to conquer the heart of the audience (open only to the 12 finalists)
The top 3 contestants per category will have the opportunity to make a 3-minute pitch in front of the jury and the assembly during the ceremony.
Awarded companies :
- Opportunity to get 1 on 1 meeting with 1 member of the Jury of your choice
- B to B consultancy services
Then, during our networking cocktail, you will be able to meet hand-picked guests including C-Level from both Singaporean and French companies, VC, and corporate labs the government agencies.
How to apply:
- First, complete this online registration form below
- Pay the $200 fee (which includes 2 invitations, pitch if you make it to the final round, visibility for all contestants via onsite communication tools, social media, event flyer, and free networking)
- Send your investor pitch to firstname.lastname@example.org Don’t have an investor’s pitch ? No worries, download and customize company profile as per the template then send it to Laura.
- A 1mn video of your elevator pitch would be a plus for your evaluation. Send a link to Laura together with your pitch deck.
- Please indicate which Award category/categories you are applying for when you send your deck (2 categories maximum)
Terms & Conditions:
- Number of participating companies limited to 40
- Deadline for the submission: 31 May 2018
- A minimum of 4 contestants per category is required to run the competition for that award.
- Finalists will be announced / contacted 2 weeks before the award ceremony
- The jury will determine the 3 finalists in each category and, on the day of the award ceremony, the 12 finalists will pitch in front of the jury and the public
You want to be highly visible in this must-attend event during the France Singapore Innovation year 2018
- French Chamber Singapore :Sylvain Aparicio - email@example.com
- Business France : Géraldine Pelissier - firstname.lastname@example.org
- La French Tech : Julien Condamines - email@example.com