18:30 to 20:00
30 May 2019
To broaden its capabilities to fulfil the requirements of its Startup & Entrepreneur members (that represent 25% of our members in 2019), next to the existing Business Accelerator Lab, the DUO Mentoring Programme and its existing efforts to introduce outside funding vehicles to entrepreneurs, the French Chamber in Singapore is considering setting up a new Club open to investors.
The objective would be to enable (on an informal basis but with a structured approach and process) the identification of entrepreneurship projects (in an initial stage driven by French entrepreneurs) which could be presented to a group of interested investors.
The French Chamber offers its administrative back up to this project. These investors are individual members or employees working with corporate members of the French Chamber.
We would anticipate that a minimum membership fee would be contributed by members of the club (in the range of a few hundred SGD).
In an initial phase, investments would be made individually by business angels investors (amounts of individual investments estimated between SGD10,000 and 100,000) but it is envisaged if successful that an informal fund might be structured at a later stage funded by business angel investors (requested individual contributions SGD20,000 to 50,000), which may then invest directly itself in selected targeted projects.
This session will present the major and funding principles of the Investors Club: overview of the eco-system and positioning, investor profile, rights and duties, process of identification and agenda, etc.
It will be also an open discussion and an opportunity to reply all your questions you may have on the life of the club.
- Pascal LAMBERT, President of the French Chamber
- Eric BARBIER, Board Member and co-founder of La French Tech Syndicate
- Bruno SCHRICKE, Managing Director at Novefi LLP
- Please note that this event is restricted to French Chamber members only -
Terms & Conditions
- This event is for members only.
- Full payment is required upon registration.
- Should you need to cancel, please do so no later than two working days before the date of the event.
- No shows will not be refunded.
- Please note that photographs and videos may be taken during the event for news and publicity purposes.