08:30 to 10:00
11 Mar 2019
What is the Internet of Things (IoT) ? , you probably use it every day. The use of IoT has grown a lot over the past few years. IoT is now one of the most exciting, promising, well-known, and mass adopted technologies in the tech industry today.
People use IoT at home, on the go, and at work. It has had a significant impact on our daily lives. It has enhanced the way we interact with our devices and with each other.
What IoT can bring to your business? We will share with you case study including data value, energy saving solution, space management. We will speak about smart nation examples.
- Please note that this event is restricted to French Chamber members only -
About the Speaker
- Zach Wilson, Managing Director, AlfaTech
Zach Wilson is the Managing Director of AlfaTech in Singapore and DVUCA, Deputy Managing Director of VestAsia Group Pte Ltd and has over 15 years of experience in engineering, construction and real estate development. He specializes in clean technology, renewable energy, energy efficiency and hi-tech projects for manufacturing plants, cleanrooms, data centres and medical facilities.He is adept at project execution in emerging markets and in addition to his projects in Singapore, Malaysia and China, Mr. Wilson has developed over 2 million square feet of mixed-use real estate projects in San Francisco prior to setting up the AlfaTech office in Singapore in 2010, which today is helping clients all over the world expand into the fast growing Asia-Pacific region. He has hallmarked the organization on great customer service and on the principles of transparency, fairness and value for money.
He is a LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) Accredited Professional, a member of CoreNet Global and the Urban Land Institute (ULI). Mr. Wilson has an MS in Civil and Environmental Engineering (2005) from Stanford University and a B.S. in Construction Engineering Technology (2003) from Montana State University.
Some of Zach’s recent involvements include:
- Project Director for turnkey design and buildAsia-Pac HQ and R&D Centre of Hill-Rom, a leading worldwide manufacturer and provider of medical technologies and related services for the healthcare industry.
- Advisor for all construction and engineering-related matters for the development of BPO Prime, a 76, 000 SF mixeduse commercial centre in heart of the new hi-tech growth area of Bayan Baru in Penang, Malaysia.
- Project Lead for the development management of a 40, 000 SF data center and office facility for SE Asian HQ of one of the world’s largest online social networking services.
Terms & Conditions
- This event is for members only.
- Full payment is required upon registration.
- Should you need to cancel, please do so no later than two working days before the date of the event.
- No shows will not be refunded.
- Please note that photographs and videos may be taken during the event for news and publicity purposes.