BUREAU VERITAS SINGAPORE PTE LTD
Since 1828, the Bureau Veritas Group has consistently built recognized expertise, helping clients comply with standards and regulations relating to quality, health and safety, environment and social responsibility QHSE, SA. The group’s network of offices delivers a comprehensive range of services including inspection, testing, auditing, certification, ship classification and related technical assistance, training and outsourcing.
Bureau Veritas deploys multidisciplinary skills from over 75,000 employees in 1,400 offices and more than 400 laboratories worldwide.
Bureau Veritas proposes the most appropriate solutions, for specific or general concerns:
- Voluntary or mandatory certifications based on national, international, sector-based or business-specific standards
- Conformity assessment of all products, services, processes, equipment or organisations (testing, inspections, audits)
- Training courses
- Technical studies, integrated solutions, including drone inspections and reality modeling (3D)
- Non-Destructive Testing and Advanced NDT (PAUT,ECT, LRUT, ACFM)
- Construction services (planning, accredited checking, design review, project management assistance, qualified site supervision, In-service, technical due diligence, green building)
- Commodities, trading, supervision, testing and analysis
- Consumer products testing and analysis
- Food & Agriculture product testing and inspection
20 Science Park Road
#03-01 Teletech Park