TECHINNOVATION is a premier technology-industry brokerage event organised by IPI. It brings together international and Singapore technology providers and seekers to explore technology and business collaboration opportunities through open innovation. In its seventh year since its inception in 2012, it has grown to become a leading conference and exhibition in Singapore that focuses on the matching of industry’s needs to enabling technologies.
Join more than 160 leading tech transfer offices, research organisations, hospitals, technology intermediaries, corporate R&D, SMEs and start-ups for an intense two-day exhibition with fast-paced technology Crowdpitchings and pre-matched B2B meetings. Over 400 technologies from Infocomm, Electronics, Logistics and Transportation, Chemicals, Materials, Manufacturing, Food, Healthcare, Personal Care, Energy and Environment will be featured.
This year, we expect more than 4,000 participants from the industry to attend. Want to participate in the event ? French companies and institutes with innovations in the areas identified and are seeking technology partners are welcomed! To be held in the week of SWITCH (Singapore Week of Innovation & Technology), TechInnovation focuses on matching tech seekers with innovation providers to facilitate technology partnerships in the form of tech licensing and R&D collaborations.
The following themes will be covered in this year’s event:
- Services & Digital Economy
- Advanced Manufacturing & Engineering
- Health & Personal Care
- Urban Solutions & Sustainability
- Food Innovation (special thematic track)
- Transport & Logistics (special thematic track)
Key highlights of the event include:
- Crowdsourcing - Large corporations will solicit solutions/innovations to addressing their problem statements presented through this platform
- Crowdpitching - Selected exhibitors will present their innovations through a 6-min pitch each over this segment.
- Best Practices - Hear from industry players their innovation best practices
- 1-to-1 meetings - 1-to-1 meetings can be arranged through the self-help meetings management platform to meet potential technology partners over the 2-day event.
More information on the event: https://www.techinnovation.com.sg/