A French-Singaporean collaboration addressing the challenges of the next 50 years
When? 18-19 May 2017
Where? Ngee Ann Kongsi Auditorium, NUS University Town, 8 College Ave W, 138608, Singapore
The Science, Policy and Society conference will showcase work jointly conducted by the National University of Singapore and the Université Sorbonne Paris Cité (France) from the past three years. Through demonstrating that interdisciplinary and international collaboration can spark off new ideas, this event drives future partnerships and explores innovative solutions to tomorrow’s challenges in public health, education, culture and the environment.
Guests of honour:
- H.E. Marc Abensour, French Ambassador to Singapore
- Prof Tan Chorh Chuan, President, National University of Singapore
- Prof François Houllier, President, Université Sorbonne Paris Cité
- Prof Kishore Mahbubani, Dean, Lee Kuan Yew School of Public Policy
- Mr Frédéric Mion, President, Sciences Po
- Prof Guido Kroemer, Université Paris Descartes, USPC, Brupbacher Prize for Cancer Research 2017
- Prof François Taddéi, Director, Centre for Research & Interdisciplinarity, Université Paris Descartes
- Prof Yann Algan, Dean, School of Public Affairs, Sciences Po
Full programme and more information: http://bit.ly/SPS-17
This is a free event & open to everyone. This International conference aims at popularizing innovative on-going research and facilitating networking. Attendants & speakers will be able to set up parallel discussions in dedicated meetings rooms.