10:00 to 11:30
15 Jan 2019
Please note that this event is fully booked.
International SOS is in the business of saving lives, protecting your global workforce from health and security threats. Wherever you are, International SOS delivers customised health, security risk management and wellbeing solutions to fuel your growth and productivity.
Founded in Singapore in 1985, the International SOS Group is trusted by 11,000 organisations, including over half of the Fortune Global 500, multi-national corporate clients and mid-size enterprises, governments, educational institutions and NGOs. 11,000 multi-cultural medical, security and logistics experts provide support & assistance from over 1,000 locations in 90 countries, 24/7, 365 days.
Visiting one of their Assistance Centres will allow you to understand how innovative technology and medical expertise can help organisations fulfill their Duty of Care responsibilities, while empowering business resilience, continuity and sustainability.
- Please note that this event is restricted to French Chamber members only -
Program Run Down
- Welcome speech, by Philippe Guibert, Regional Medical Director, Consulting Services, Asia
- Introduction to International SOS
- Assistance Centre tour, by the dedicated medical and security team
- Demo of Crisis Management tools
- Visit of the Telemedecine centre
Terms & Conditions
- This event is for members only.
- Full payment is required upon registration.
- Should you need to cancel, please do so no later than two working days before the date of the event.
- No shows will not be refunded.
- Please note that photographs and videos are not allowed during this event.